Peter Schiff's Weekly Podcast #1
- Wall Street foolishly dismisses August's horrible Jobs Report
- ECB cuts rates in misguided push for higher inflation.
- "Shrink-flation," what is it and why those using the term still don't get it.
- Implications of Switzerland’s coming gold reserve vote .
- Protesting Fast food workers determined to put themselves out of work.
- Does Alibaba's biggest IPO in history shows portent more interest in foreign stocks?
- Countrywide's Anthony Mozilo is not the real villian.
- NY Fed concedes 25% of college grads wasted their time and money
RON PAUL NEWS